Become a Superstar! Marin Idol Performance Camps
Wanna feel like a star and shine under the spotlight?
What if you could sing like the next Adele?
Have fun learning to ace your auditions and overcome your fears at Mill Valley’s most exciting musical performance camp.
Marin Idol was an extremely fun and interactive way to improve my singing skills. It had all the fun of being at a summer camp with the added bonus of learning amazing vocal techniques that I still use to this day. I highly recommend Marin Idol for singers of all ages.
What’s it all about?
Marin Idol is a musical performance camp designed to transform and empower people between the ages of 9-18. It offers an unforgettable multi-day singing and performance immersion program in a fun and nurturing environment.
Set among the beautiful hills of Mill Valley, my studio comes alive with the sounds of song and laughter. You’ll make new friends and form creative partnerships in a highly collaborative atmosphere.
What will I learn?
The Marin Idol experience is action packed. We’ll cover a lot of territory over several days. Here’s just a slice of what you can expect:
- Learn to shine onstage like a Pop Star!
- Find your own true voice to stand apart from the crowd
- Discover how to sing, harmonize, dance and interact with fellow performers
- Sing the songs that suit your talents
- Learn performance techniques that only the pros know
- Express your fashion style with unique clothing, hair and makeup
Marin Idol will give you skills for life.
You’ll find that book reports, meetings, interviews and even first dates will never be the same!
You will become a better communicator and develop the confidence to present yourself professionally; connecting to audiences of all kinds. You’ll also become more adept at representing and promoting your best interests, but most importantly you will come out knowing how to have fun expressing yourself!
Wow! Caylia was really magical in bringing my daughter’s inner performer to the stage. Caylia found the performer in my daughter. Go Caylia!
What to bring
- Sheet music of the songs you want to learn
- Makeup and hair design supplies
- Clothing and accessories for the grand finale performances
- Your dancing shoes!
Lunch, Snacks and Breaks
Bring your own lunch and I’ll provide other snacks and refreshments. We’ll take 45 minutes out for lunch and smaller breaks when we need it.
- Payment is due upon registration
- Cancellations submitted 30 days before the event receive a refund of 50%
- There is no refund for cancellations less than 30 days